Our Middlesbrough Coworking Days – they will be held at the Victoria Exchange space at the University of Teesside’s Victoria Building and are hosted by our Associate Rebecca Hodgson who is a Middlesbrough-based Freelance Trainer.
- 9 – 10 – Arrival, refreshments and work on your own business ‘to-do’ list
- 10 – 12 – Presentation from a local Business (optional)
- 12 – 12.30 – Lunch from Goodbodys
- 12.30 – 1.30 – Business ‘Blast Off’ sessions – business owners will have a chance to talk through a business related issue and receive suggestions/ideas from the group to resolve it
- 1.30 – 5.00 – Work on your own business to-do list or continue to mix with your new found colleagues in the room
You’ll have the opportunity to chat over coffee (or the desk!) with your new-found colleagues for the day, make new contacts and have a chat over coffee. After a delicious lunch (all inclusive) you’ll then have the option to join in with a really informal group discussion, giving you the opportunity to share experiences, pick up ideas and new skills, and make new connections which can help you to drive forward your business. Then you can get back to work or continue to chat to your coworkers – it’s up to you.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
If you’ve pre-paid with the ‘2 for £32 option’ and would like to book this as your 2nd event, please click here.
Otherwise please book and pay below (you can pay by debit or credit card as well as PayPal)