The Customs House offers arts and entertainment for all, serving the residents of South Tyneside and beyond with a varied programme of live performance, cinema, visual arts and projects for children and young people.
The Customs House is open 363 days of the year and is located within the conservation area of Mill Dam in the town of South Shields. Situated on the south bank of the River Tyne adjacent to the ferry landing, it has impressive views both across and up and down the river. The building is comprised of a 437 seat theatre, 145 seated studio/cinema, gallery spaces, restaurant, private dining room and an events suite.
A short walk away from The Customs House is the Bus Terminal for services to South Shields and South Shields Metro Station. The Shields Ferry terminal is also only 300 yards walk. They also have over 100 free parking spaces at the rear of the building.
- Wednesday 6th February 2019 - Customs House, South Shields - 06/02/2019 - All Day
- Wednesday 6th March 2019 - Customs House, South Shields - 06/03/2019 - All Day
- Wednesday 3rd April 2019 - Customs House, South Shields - 03/04/2019 - All Day
- Wednesday 1st May 2019 - Customs House, South Shields - 01/05/2019 - All Day
- Wednesday 5th June 2019 - Customs House, South Shields - 05/06/2019 - All Day
- Wednesday 3rd July 2019 - Customs House, South Shields - 03/07/2019 - All Day